Structure for Writing Device Paper
- Prior Work
- System Description
- Theory or Method
- Experimental Result and Discussion
- Conclusion and Futher Reserch
- motivation: Why this study is important.
- description: How you plan, design and do it, and the result.
- explanation: Why you do it this way, and what does the data/result mean.
- justification: How this method/data justify our points.
- limitation: Is there some disadvantages or limits.
Research Coding Tips
- Patterns for research in machine learning
- Patterns for Research in Machine Learning
- Principles of Research Code
- Software design patterns for Machine Learning R&D
- EAP Vocabulary - Academic word list
- Forvo: the pronunciation guide. All the words in the world pronounced by native speakers
- Features of academic writing: Hedging