Configuration files to display and write code and articles.
"editing encoding let $LANG="zh_CN.UTF-8" set langmenu=zh_cn.utf-8 set termencoding=utf-8 set encoding=utf-8 "reload menu with UTF-8 encoding source $VIMRUNTIME/delmenu.vim source $VIMRUNTIME/menu.vim "file encoding set fileencoding=utf-8 set fileencodings=ucs-bom,utf-8,gbk,big5,latin1 "Hot key to switch between GBK and UTF-8 set <C-u>=^U set <C-b>=^B map <C-u>:set fileencoding=utf-8<CR> map <C-b>:set fileencoding=gbk<CR>
- set term encoding: gvim utf8 under windows
- reload help infos in utf: a Unicode solution of gVim under windows
- hotkey to change encoding: utf-8 Chinese support for vim
- Chinese solution: Chinese character set solution
- A reference set: perfect setting of gVim under windows